Application for a Job as Virtual Assistant
Executive Summary about the Employer
OptiMax Advisors is a business consulting firm founded by Christopher Goethel, located in Hamburg, Germany. The company specializes in knowledge management, financial analysis and optimization, and operational systems, and is committed to providing clients with personalized attention and results-driven strategies. Soaring Stronger is a coaching and personal development firm founded by Amanda Alcodia, located in Los Angeles, California. The company specializes in recruiting, employee training, and marketing and growth strategy, and is committed to helping clients achieve their goals and thrive in all areas of their business.
We are dedicated to empowering individuals and communities to elevate their lives and co-create a better future. Through access to ancient wisdom, modern technology, sustainable living environments, and abundant resources, we strive to foster conscious and healthy choices that drive positive change. Our mission is to provide a holistic platform for conscious entrepreneurs to bring their vision to life and be a catalyst for global transformation. By fostering collaboration, mentorship, and sustainable growth, we aim to help individuals and communities thrive in all areas of life.
A conscious lifestyle means making choices and taking actions that promote health and well-being, are environmentally sustainable, and align with personal and collective values. In this context, a conscious company is one that prioritizes conscious and healthy choices in its operations and products, and whose mission and vision align with the company's mission to drive positive change and empower individuals and communities to live conscious and healthy lives.
Company Profile & Strengths
OptiMax Advisors and Soaring Stronger have a team of highly skilled professionals with diverse backgrounds and expertise. They serve clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, technology, and retail.
About the Application, Selection & Onboarding Process
- Stage 1: Initial Screening
- Applicants submit their application and a resume/CV
- Application is reviewed to ensure minimum qualifications are met (e.g. education, experience, skills)
- Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are invited to record and submit a video in which they answer three questions that relate to their vision, mindset and biggest learnings in life.
- Stage 2: Cultural Fit Assessment & Training
- Applicants who pass the initial screening are invited to watch a mini training course (45 minutes) on company culture, preferred leadership style, superpowers, and strengths/weaknesses.
- Applicants take notes and do the exercises to showcase their ability to report properly.
- Applicants are required to submit their answers in a structured way in written form to further showcase their ability to communicate effectively.
- Stage 3: Technical Assessment
- Applicants who pass the cultural fit assessment are invited to create accounts and set up to fit into the business operations framework.
- Applicants are entered into an Onboarding Project in Asana for project management and are required to perform sample tasks.
- Applicants are added to a Slack channel for communication as a guest and are required to perform a sample task.
- Applicants are required to create an end-of-day report to submit their progress on the sample tasks.
- Stage 4: Final Assessment
- Applicants who pass the technical assessment are invited to an interview with the hiring manager and/or team members.
- During the interview, the applicant's experience, skills, and fit with the team and company culture are further evaluated.
- The hiring manager and/or team members make a final decision on whether to extend an offer to the applicant.
- Stage 5: Offer and Onboarding
- If an offer is extended and accepted, the applicant goes through the onboarding process to prepare for their new role.
- The onboarding process includes orientation on company policies and procedures, training on systems and tools, and introduction to team members and stakeholders.
- There is no pay for the orientation on company policies and procedures.
- Training on systems and tools will be paid at the normal rate.
- Introductions to team members and stakeholders will be paid for a maximum of 30 minutes per introduction, up to a total of 3 hours.
- Any additional time spent on introductions beyond 3 hours will not be compensated.
- The onboarding process is expected to be completed within a set timeframe, which will be communicated to the new employee at the start of the process.